Sunday, July 18, 2010

He's Got the Whole World in His Hands....

I grew up singing this song, teaching it to my children, and now with the children at The Gate. I tell others who are in doubt to remember God is in control, I read it daily, and I tell my children over and over. So, why do I continue to doubt and worry? Am I alone here? for some reason I don't think I am. Okay, maybe I'm hoping so.

I want so much to pray about whatever may be worrying me, and then truly leave it at His feet. It is so hard.

I bet we could have a lot of conversation on this. Click on comments and tell me your thoughts. You can leave anonymously if you would like. Providing my computer doesn't die or paint doesn't take me over completely in this house I will be back to discuss more in the next day or so.

Sweet Blessings Friends,
Margaret

4 comments:

Anne Albritton said...

Margaret, I struggle with that as well. I try to hard to put things in the Lord's hands, only to take them back and worry. Walking by faith is not always easy! Missing our small group at bible study!
Anne Albritton

Margaret said...

Anne,
So glad to hear I am not alone! I have been thinking about this so much the last few days, probably because there is something in particular that I am trying so hard to leave to Him and still I am holding on to it.
I miss Bible Study as well!
Hugs,
Margaret

Margaret said...

Anne,
So glad to hear I am not alone! I have been thinking about this so much the last few days, probably because there is something in particular that I am trying so hard to leave to Him and still I am holding on to it.
I miss Bible Study as well!
Hugs,
Margaret

Anonymous said...

Do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble. .matthew 6:34. Donna