Friday, March 12, 2010

Who Is A Woman of Vision...

Where We Went....



Who We Are....





....This was Why We Went
What an indescribable three days. We laughed, we cried, we became more educated on important issues, and we grew closer.

We took on Capital Hill!

It sounds like we had a successful day from the information we have gotten back. We met with Senator Richard Burr and Congressman Walter B Davis's Aide. They listened and they agreed. It would be difficult not to agree with Bills on Child Trafficking, and Women and Children's health issues.

The speakers were awesome. The theme of the conference was "Every Woman Has a Story". Many of them shared theirs. I will share more of my personal story from the trip in a later post. This one was long enough with the pictures.
God was so good to give us beautiful weather, and a safe trip. I left not knowing what to expect, and I came home in awe of 8 great women who I now call close friends,of the pain in the world that God can so miraculously turn to good using ordinary women to help,and of how so many give of their life so selflessly. I also learned about so much more pain and sorrow in this world than what I thought was possible.
If you are interested in learning more about who Women of Vision is or how you too can become part of Women of Vision log on to www.womenofvision.org or leave me a note and I would love to share with you.

Sweet Blessings my friends,
Margaret
ps thank you Laury for taking pictures and sharing them

No comments: